100% of your donation goes directly to our program work because VinaCapital Group pays all of our administrative expenses.
What Your Generous Donation Buys
- Heartbeat Vietnam scholarships for heart children: $225
- Continuing care for heart children: $300
- Assistance for the disabled: $500
- Ethnic Minority Girl Empowerment Fund: $500 per girl
- Child’s heart surgery: $1,000
- Child’s tumor surgery: $1,000
- VinaCapital Foundation endowment fund: $1,000
- Rural outreach clinic: $1,500
- Crash cart for emergency treatment: $3,500
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Training for 32 doctors: $3,700
- Vietnamese doctor’s overseas training: $5,000 for two months
- Telemedicine Education Session for 110 doctors: $7,000/session
- Survive to Thrive equipment and training: $10,000
- Medical Equipment:
- Head lamp for infant surgery: $300
- Infusion pump: $1,800
- Monitor for Coronary Care Unit: $9,000
- Pediatric Esophageal Echocardiography Probe: $15,000
- Ventilator for Intensive Care Units: $30,000
To donate by by sending us a check via the postal service, please send to:
16 Holly Tree Lane
Attn: Faye Wurm
Highlands, NC 28741
Regular Postal Mail
P.O. Box 1357
Highlands, NC 28741
Donate by Wire Transfer
To donate by wire transfer, please contact us for wiring instructions.
Donate in Honor or Memory
You can always make a donation made in honor or memory of a loved one. Please note that you will receive the tax receipt and benefit. We will send a card notifying either the honoree or the deceased person’s family that a gift was made in their honor.
- If you donate online, please email us to let us know to whom you would like to dedicate your donation. We will send a card notifying either the honoree or the deceased person’s family that a gift was made in their honor.
- If you donate by mail, simply include a note when you mail in your donation explaining that this gift is in honor of or in memory of someone and including any recipient information if you want us to send a card notifying him/her of the donation.
Employee Giving and Corporate Matching Gifts
You can support the VinaCapital Foundation’s projects through payroll deduction with your employer. Many companies allow their employees to automatically have funds deducted from their paycheck on either a one-time basis or recurring each pay period. In addition, your company may have a matching gifts program, where they will match each employee’s donations to a cause.
Speak with your Human Resources Department to see if your company has such programs in place. If they do not, consider letting them know that you’re interested. If you gain enough support among your colleagues, they may consider implementing one. Please contact us for more information.