VinaCapital Foundation (VCF) is looking for a dedicated Development Coordinator to administer fundraising efforts, advance our organization and contribute to improving the lives of disadvantaged Vietnamese children and empower their mothers.
|Job title||:||DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR|
|Reporting to||:||Director of Development|
|Location||:||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
The development coordinator is responsible for working with a team of individuals to organize and administer fundraising efforts for VinaCapital Foundation (VCF), coordinating with other departments to raise funds and find funds from different channels and constantly working with, reaching out to new donors and maintaining the relationship with the current donors.
- Research potential, identify and keep track of relevant upcoming funding and fundraising opportunities, and secure new donors and funding sources within and external to Vietnam through advanced intelligence gathering, partner relationships, and other available resources.
- Work with potential donors and donors to get sponsorships for the programs through fundraising events/activities, including the administrative paperwork to finalize the sponsorships.
- Build strong long-term relationships with sponsors, donors, Government Partners, schools/universities, multinationals, and other non-governmental organizations to promote sustainable development, philanthropy, entrepreneurship, and involvement in VCF and other community activities.
- Implement “Hotels for Hearts” and “School for Hearts” activities that introduce VCF, raise awareness and funds and, in the case of schools educate students regarding the holistic impact of sustainable development work.
- Prepare presentations and other meetings at all times and keep and maintain all ‘offline’ and ‘online’ donor lists and databases updated at all times. Responsible for the Database.
- Collect, update, retain, and prepare for presentation all records of VCF’s fundraising performance, including but not limited to Network for Good, information for Board reports donor updates and program evaluation.
- Connect, meet, and develop retail outlets to place donation boxes and other fundraising-related materials and activities at their disposal. Fund collection is also required.
- Work with Program Departments to schedule and execute donor visits to project sites and hospitals.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Helpful if there is Familiarity with the nonprofit sector.
- Bachelor’s degree mandatory.
- Experienced in Development and Programs Monitoring and Implementation.
- Good working knowledge of Speaking/Reading/Writing/Listening in both English and Vietnamese is required.
- Logical thinking and analysis and excellent presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint; fund-raising data management systems knowledge helpful.
- Proven ability to use outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to build solid relationships and professionally negotiate challenging situations, often with various stakeholders. Be a problem solver.
- Be able to travel and work extra hours if needed.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- VCF complies with the Vietnam Labor Code and has done more than these benefits, including leave entitlement, taking great care of, and promoting pillars of staff well-being programs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV and letter of introduction (including the names and details of 2 professional referees we may contact) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title [DC723]- Full name. Contact person: Nong Thao (He/him)
- Address: 14E21 Thao Dien Street, Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC;
- Organization’s Name: The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)
- Application Deadline: Aug 4, 2023.
VinaCapital Foundation and MoMo Piggybank Community bring clean water to 500 ethnic minority children in Lai Chau province
Subscribe to our Newsletter to stay up-to-date