VinaCapital Foundation (VCF) is currently seeking an Events and Communications Senior Coordinator to join our dynamic team and help us amplify our impactful education and healthcare initiatives, positively transforming the lives of thousands of children and women in Vietnam annually.
|Job title||:||EVENTS AND COMMUNICATIONS SENIOR COORDINATOR|
|Reporting to||:||Director of External Affairs|
|Department||:||Marketing, Communications and Events Department|
|Location||:||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
At VCF, we foster an inclusive environment that empowers diverse individuals, values their contributions, and removes barriers to communication and participation. Everyone is welcomed, respected, and encouraged to be their authentic selves, ensuring equal access to opportunities and resources.
Be a part of our mission-driven work and make a difference today!
The Events and Communications Senior Coordinator supports VCF’s public engagement, including fundraising events, handover ceremonies, partner events and other occasions. He/she/they will be responsible for planning and executing VCF’s events and overseeing particular tasks throughout the event planning process. Moreover, he/she/they will support in creation of communication materials to enhance the VCF’s brand awareness across above-the-line and below-the-line platforms.
Events planning and execution (60% of the responsibilities)
- Develop concept and comprehensive plans for various events, including partner meetings, press conferences, and fundraising events.
- Ensure that all events align with the marketing and communication strategy of the organization.
- Coordinate logistical aspects of events, including venue selection, F&B services, audiovisual setup, and other necessary arrangements.
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization to ensure seamless execution.
- Oversees the expenses settlement for the events
- Deliver reports on the event’s outcomes and receive feedback for improvements.
Promotional materials and marketing collaterals (20% of the responsibilities)
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to design and produce promotional materials for events and marketing collaterals.
- Liaise with internal and external resources to produce a range of content, including photos, videos, infographics, animations, etc.
Media coordination (20% of the responsibilities)
- Assist in managing various above and below-the-line platforms, including mainstream media, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google Search Engine.
- Ensure that multimedia content aligns with the organization’s messaging and branding.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, International Relations, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a related position.
- Proven experience in event organization and communication roles.
- Familiarity with the non-governmental and non-profit sector in Vietnam.
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation ability in both Vietnamese and English.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams.
- Keen attention to detail and a well-organized approach to tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Passion for charity work, especially in empowering children and women.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to submit their Curriculum Vitae and scanned copies of degrees to support the position’s educational requirements to email@example.com with the title [ECSC] – Full name (Vietnamese, if any)
- Contact person: Nong Thao (he/him)
- Application Deadline: November 8, 2023.
- Our address: 14E21 Thao Dien Street, Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City;
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 6 PM.
Note: Due to the high volume of applications received, the recruitment team is not in a position to provide individual feedback. Therefore, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further testing and/or interview. If you are not contacted by the recruitment team within four weeks following your application’s submission, you can assume your application has not been retained on this occasion, and you can apply again in the future. We really appreciate your understanding.
CISS Charity Run 2023 – The “little” run that brings a better world for pediatric cancer patients
Chicilon Media joins hands with Heartbeat Vietnam to give hope to disadvantaged children with congenital heart defects
Consular Club HCMC joined hands with Brighter Path Girls’ Clubs to transform the lives of ethnic minority female students
Subscribe to our Newsletter to stay up-to-date