VinaCapital Foundation (VCF) is looking for a dedicated Heartbeat Vietnam Program and Grassroots Program Assistant to join us on the journey of providing healthcare support for disadvantaged children in Vietnam. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children in need, we encourage you to apply and become a part of our team.
|Job title||:||Heartbeat Vietnam (HBVN) Program and Grassroots Program Assistant|
|Reporting to||:||Director and Manager of Heartbeat Vietnam program|
|Department||:||Heartbeat Vietnam & Grassroots Programs|
|Location||:||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
This position will prepare the biographies of the children beneficiaries and follow up on their health status before
and after surgery to support the donor’s visit arrangement. He/she is also responsible for administrative works of
HBVN and the Grassroots program.
- Follow-up children before and/or after in a timely manner to inform the HBVN Coordinator, Manager and
Director to arrange hospital visits and home visits for donors;
- Prepare the biographies of heart children and report to donors as assigned;
- Input and manage HBVN’s data and applications, including scanning, filing, and categorizing sufficiently;
- Assist the HBVN team in evaluating cases with HBVN’s criteria when required;
- Support in any HBVN’s activities, events such as a hospital visit, home visit, fundraising event, etc.;
- Support Grassroots Program tasks and paperwork as assigned and instructed by the Program Director;
- Support HBVN Manager/Director with any other assigned tasks.
- Passion for and familiarity with the nonprofit sector and our mission
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good working knowledge of Speaking/Reading/Writing both English and Vietnamese
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint
- Good at work management, time management, problem-solving skills and analyzing skills
- Experience working with international NGOs is a plus
- Ability to work in a team and independently; willingness to put in extra work when needed for events and projects
- Travel may be required occasionally
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to submit their Curriculum Vitae and scanned copies of degrees to support the position’s educational requirements to email@example.com with the title [HBA] – Full name (Vietnamese, if any). Contact person: Nong Thao (he/him)
- Application Deadline: October 5, 2023.
- Our address: 14E21 Thao Dien Street, Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City;
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 6 PM.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we will only contact qualified applicants who will
be invited for further testing and/or interview. We appreciate your understanding.
VinaCapital Foundation and MoMo Piggybank Community bring clean water to 500 ethnic minority children in Lai Chau province
The Survive to Thrive program organizes advanced pediatric resuscitation training for Son Tay District Medical Center, Quang Ngai province
Subscribe to our Newsletter to stay up-to-date