VinaCapital Foundation (VCF) is currently seeking passionate individuals for the position of Multimedia Designer and Event Coordinator in our vibrant team.
If you are ready to contribute your creative talents and skills to meaningful projects that directly impact the community, creating a brighter future for disadvantaged children and women in Vietnam, we would love to hear from you!
|Job title||:||Multimedia Designer and Event Coordinator|
|Reporting to||:||Director of External Affairs|
|Department||:||Marketing, Communications, and Events Department|
|Location||:||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
The VinaCapital Foundation gives equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race, and gender. All interested individuals, including people of color, women, persons with disabilities, and persons who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or intersex, are particularly urged to apply. A competitive salary, benefits, and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications, and responsibilities.
The Multimedia Designer and Event Coordinator creates visual materials to support VCF’s marketing and communications events and activities. Besides, he/she/they will support planning and executing VCF’s events.
Visual materials: 70% of work responsibilities
- Plan, design, and execute the production of multimedia materials, including photos, videos, infographics, backdrops, banners, standees, and other visual material for VCF and its programs.
- Liaise with third parties to produce and maintain VCF’s branding materials to ensure deadlines and high quality.
- In charge of photo and video records in VCF’s events and campaigns.
- Maintain VCF’s visual production database.
- Oversee the operation of equipment and take preventive maintenance as needed.
- Deliver reports on VCF’s collateral items and designs monthly and quarterly.
Events: 30% of work responsibilities
- Support execution of all kinds of events, including with partners, press, and fundraising events.
- Manage VCF’s booth in bazaars and exhibitions.
- Support in the management of volunteers for events and campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, International Relations, or similar fields.
- Six months – three years experience in a related position
- Strong graphic design, photography, videography, and editing.
- Have a good sense of aesthetics and visual storytelling
- Familiar with the non-governmental and non-profit sector in Vietnam
- Good communication skills in Vietnamese and English
- Good interpersonal skills and a keen eye for details
- Have a passion for charity, especially for children and women
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to submit their Curriculum Vitae and scanned copies of degrees to support the position’s educational requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title [MD&EC] – Full name (Vietnamese, if any)
- Contact person: Nong Thao (he/him)
- Application Deadline: October 30, 2023.
- Our address: 14E21 Thao Dien Street, Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City;
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 6 PM.
Note: Due to the high volume of applications received, the recruitment team is not in a position to provide individual feedback. Therefore, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further testing and/or interview. If you are not contacted by the recruitment team within four weeks following your application’s submission, you can assume your application has not been retained on this occasion, and you can apply again in the future. We really appreciate your understanding.
CISS Charity Run 2023 – The “little” run that brings a better world for pediatric cancer patients
Chicilon Media joins hands with Heartbeat Vietnam to give hope to disadvantaged children with congenital heart defects
Consular Club HCMC joined hands with Brighter Path Girls’ Clubs to transform the lives of ethnic minority female students
Subscribe to our Newsletter to stay up-to-date