Job title : CONTENT CREATOR – 3-MONTH CONTRACT
Reporting to : Manager of Marketing, Communications & Events
Department : Marketing, Communications & Events
Location : Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
ABOUT THE VINACAPITAL FOUNDATION:
The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF) is a USA-registered 501-c3 public charitable organization, licensed as an international non-governmental organization in Vietnam. Founded in 2006, VCF’s mission is to create healthcare and education solutions to transform the lives of underserved and marginalized children and women in Vietnam. The work of VCF touches the lives of millions of Vietnamese in 63 provinces every year.
We invest in 3 areas:
– Grassroots medical programs: Heartbeat Vietnam, which funds children’s heart surgeries, including pre-and post-operative care; Rural Outreach Clinics, which provides free health examination for children in remote areas; Care to Rise, which accesses, protects, encourages, and provides long-term care to Covid-19 orphans until adulthood; and Grassroots Assistance with specialized care, nutrition and psychosocial activities for children and their parents.
– Healthcare capacity building programs: Survive to Thrive – Critical Response, which provides hospitals training and equipment for emergency and neonatal care; Clean Water installs filtration systems to provide potable water for underserved communities; National Emergencies, which organizes and implements disaster and pandemic relief.
– Education programs: Brighter Path Scholarship educates and transforms ethnic minority female students with scholarships, mentoring, and Annual Empowerment Meeting; while Brighter Path Girls’ Clubs provide life-changing knowledge and soft skills training in legal rights, sexual and reproductive health, financial literacy, and leadership so they become agents of change in their rural communities.
VCF’s vision is a thriving Vietnam where all children and women are healthy, educated, and empowered to benefit from economic growth and contribute to sustainable improvements in their communities. Across every program runs deep commitments to children’s and women’s rights, gender equality, improved nutrition, environmental protection, and poverty reduction. VCF is committed to building a vibrant middle class.
THE OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Content Creator supports VCF’s public engagement including media networks, campaigns, and fundraising events. In particular, he/she is responsible for creating and executing the content idea/concept (social media posts, fundraising campaigns, website articles, email newsletter) on digital platforms. Overall, he/she will work closely with the Digital Marketing and Events Senior Coordinator to optimize VCF’s Digital Marketing channels (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google Business), engage the target audience, ensure community development and achieve organizational objectives & goals.
- Writing, editing, and distributing content, including but not limited to social media content, website content, email marketing content, creative content, fundraising campaigns on MoMo, ZaloPay, and other fundraising platforms, and other marketing material that communicates VCF’s activities;
- Providing creative ideas and content for online channels such as daily/campaign/online events following direction plan and audience insight;
- Coordinating with Supervisor to brainstorm and produce accurate, clear, and consistent communication messages/ concepts to highlight our works/ campaigns via different communication channels.
- Editing and proofreading content to ensure accuracy and aligned tone of voice (including grammatical mistakes, and copyright…);
- Constantly updating and developing content tactics/ key assets based on deep research and current trends;
- Coordinating with graphic designers/agencies; developing communication materials;
- Assisting directly with other Digital Marketing activities and campaigns.
Community Management, Reports & Analysis (20%)
- Overseeing online media mining, ensuring all the inboxes, comments, and messages in control;
- Tracking and reporting on social media insights;
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of each content and campaign based on the channel’s data/audiences’ feedback;
Other Duties (10%)
- Supporting communications with partners and donors to raise funds and plan for events.
- Actively participating in events/ meetings as required;
- Performing other tasks as assigned by the direct supervisor and CEO.
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism, or a relevant field
- Experience requirement: At least 1 year;
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of writing articles
- Highly proficient in writing, editing, and storytelling skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Deep understanding of current and future digital trends across all platforms;
- Have a thorough understanding and knowledge of every digital channel and creative opportunities;
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM);
- Good communications skills in Vietnamese and English
- Have a good sense of responsibility
- Concern for children and women issues is an asset.
- Proficiency in visual content productions such as photos, videos, and designs is a plus.
The VinaCapital Foundation gives equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race, and gender. All interested individuals, including people of color, women, persons with disabilities, and persons who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or intersex are particularly urged to apply.
Working hours and salary are negotiable (part-time or full-time).
Career development opportunities will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications, and responsibilities.
- Nong Thao – Human Resources Manager
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 14E21 Thao Dien Street, Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC
- Tel: 028 3827 8787
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2022
Share this content: Copied
ABC International School supports the surgery cost for children with congenital heart defects
Follow our life-changing journey for children - get our newsletter to stay up to date.