Become a dispensable part of the VinaCapital Foundation (VCF) today by applying for the Executive Assistant to the CEO position this month!
|Job title||:||EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CEO|
|Reporting to||:||The CEO|
|Location||:||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
Reporting directly, working closely and effectively with the CEO on a daily basis, the Executive Assistant to the CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO and the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and HR. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinate logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the SLT, The Management Team (TMG), and members of VCF staff. (See Management Liaison/Support)
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with staff, donors, partners, Board members and others, on matters related to the CEO’s initiatives. Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments.
- Conducts research on prospective corporate and foundation donors to identify and evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed for the proposals.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, and proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors, Board members, the Vietnamese Government and others.
- Supports CEO in his external commitments related to VCF, including service on external boards, committees, and other groups.
- Processes VCF’s memberships with other organizations.
- Serves as the CEO’s administrative liaison to all staff, as the person who coordinates and takes notes, prepares, distributes documents and equipment, updates, and explains (on the behalf and if any) to employees or others in meetings with the CEO.
- Coordinates Executive, Finance, Governance & Nominating, and Audit Committee meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off-site to support the CEO’s agenda.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the SLT including assisting in scheduling, and attending meetings. Represents the CEO in designated meetings as required.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Works directly with the Finance department, and reports to the CEO.
- Works directly with senior-level staff and HR both internally and externally.
- Proactive and dedicated performs other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- Oversees the training and support of VCF’s Program Assistants.
- Provide assistance as needed to the CEO including but not limited to, answering phones, accepting packages and other deliveries, lunchtime relief, and greeting and signing in visitors/guests.
- Speaks on behalf of VCF when called on and attends events for the CEO.
- Passion for and familiarity with the nonprofit sector and our mission
- Proven ability to use outstanding interpersonal, political navigation, and communication skills to build strong relationships and negotiate challenging situations, often with senior executives, in a friendly and professional way
- Emotional maturity
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with social sciences background and an interest in national and global issues.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Five to ten years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization (i.e., population, education, health/public health).
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, and donors.
- Previous experience working with development and fundraising programs to increase donor contributions and funding sources.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; fund-raising data management systems knowledge helpful.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including major donors, Board members, foundation staff, colleagues of the CEO and staff, and others.
- Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset;
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Good working knowledge of Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. (This will be tested.)
- Good working knowledge of Speaking/Reading/Writing Vietnamese is required.
WORKING CONDITIONS/OTHER DATA:
- Due to the confidentiality of the work, the functions of this position should be performed in a private office location with the CEO.
- Occasional travel is involved and overtime is required from time to time.
- The inclusive environment that strong advocate the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) empowers all diverse individuals to contribute their unique perspectives and fosters a positive environment in which any individual is welcomed, respected, supported, valued, and encouraged to be their full authentic selves at all times by eliminating both implicit and explicit barriers to communication and participation. Occurs when our diverse group of people feel valued, respected and have equal access to opportunities and resources, and are encouraged to contribute their perspectives and talents to manage the organization.
SALARY AND BENEFIT: Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. VCF has an excellent benefits package, including generous health, leave, and retirement programs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV and letter of introduction (including the names and details of 2 professional references we may contact) to email@example.com with the title [VCF – 0522] – EA – Full name.
- Contact person: Nong Thao (Mr)
- Application Deadline: June 15, 2022
Share this content: Copied
VITA Clinic partners with VinaCapital Foundation to empower and transform the lives of children in Vietnam
Follow our life-changing journey for children - get our newsletter to stay up to date.