Marketing:- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns;
– Design, build and maintain VCF’s website and Grace’s Cookies’ website and social media presence (4 Facebook pages, 2 Instagram accounts), including updates on a regular basis, development of creative campaigns and contents, interaction with audiences, etc.;
– Collaborate with Multimedia Designer to produce and maintain VCF’s digital branding materials, including photos, videos, infographics, animation, etc.;
– Manage advertisements on digital channels, including YouTube, Facebook, and Google Search Engine;
– Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
– Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
– Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies;
– Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests;
– Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience if needed;
– Create and publish VCF’s newsletter on a monthly basis;
– Utilize a strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end donor experience across multiple channels and donor touchpoints;
– Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels;
– Serve as the primary contact of VCF with digital agencies and partners;
– Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate;
– Deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for digital marketing.
– Support Event and Communication Senior Coordinator in event planning and operations process.
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, International Relations, or similar fields
– 3 – 5 years of experience in related positions
– Experiences in digital marketing and event organization
– Familiar with the non-governmental and non-profit sectors in Vietnam
– Good communications skills in Vietnamese and English
– Good interpersonal skills and a keen eye for details
– Have a good sense of responsibility
– Have a passion for charity especially for children and women
– Proficiency in visual content productions such as photos, videos, and designs is a plus.
– Competitive salary
– Insurances fully covered in accordance with the Labor Code
– Extra Health Insurance for staff and dependence (spouse & legal children)
– Laptop provided
– Working hours: From 9 AM to 6 PM, Monday – Friday
– 15 days of Annual Leave
– Other benefits
Please send your application before 01st July 2021 to Ms. Hang Nguyen at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chia sẻ bài viết này: Copied
Tin tức liên quan
VinaCapital Foundation và Cộng đồng Heo đất MoMo mang nước sạch đến 500 trẻ em dân tộc thiểu số tỉnh Lai Châu
Chương trình Nâng niu Sự sống tổ chức Tập huấn Nhi Nâng cao cho Trung tâm Y tế huyện Sơn Tây, tỉnh Quảng Ngãi
Theo dõi Bản tin của chúng tôi để cập nhật thông tin
Xem Chính sách bảo mật để biết chúng tôi sử dụng và giữ thông tin cá nhân của bạn một cách an toàn như thế nào.