|GIRLS’ CLUBS COORDINATOR
|Brighter Path & Women’s Empowerment
|Thai Nguyen, Vietnam
The overall purpose of the job: Girls’ Clubs Coordinator is expected to assist in the implementation of Girls’ Clubs activities from implementing, organizing, leading, co-hosting, controlling, and monitoring program activities and reports. Besides that, this position also supports fundraising activities and other tasks.
- Assist with planning and coordination of activities and events of Girls’ Clubs
- Oversee the use of multimedia rooms in participating high schools and provide technical support for facilitators, peer-leaders, and members to use the Girls’ Clubs digital learning platform
- Co-develop with program partners to obtain the beneficiaries’ progress report and other required data on a regular basis and write up reports after the Girls’ Club is completed, and whenever requested
- Monitor the progress of Girls’ Club participants
- Support the development of a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement
- Follow-up with trainers/facilitators and schedule for Girls’ Clubs
- Assist and report to Program Director about the program’s progress or assigned task
- Monitor, track expenditures, and ensure that the program operates within the approved budget
- Maintain relationships with local stakeholders to support Girls’ Clubs implementation and expansion
- Assess potential replication of Girls Clubs to other locations
- Performed necessary logistic and administrative tasks
- Other tasks if required by Program Director.
- University graduated.
- Experienced and having track records in the development field and/or women empowerment
- At least 1-2 years of experience in an International NGO sector and in a similar position
- Experienced working with vulnerable populations
- Result Based Management Practices, confidence, and appropriate communication skills
- Logical thinking and analysis and very good presentation skills
- Strategic vision, team player
- Good English communication skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing)
- Knowledge of ethnic minority’s language is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
The VinaCapital Foundation gives equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race, and gender. All interested individuals, including people of color, women, persons with disabilities, and persons who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or intersex are urged to apply. A competitive salary, benefits, and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications, and responsibilities.
- Competitive salary
- Insurances in accordance with the Labor Code
- Extra Health Insurance for staff and dependence (spouse & legal children).
- Working hours: From 9 AM to 6 PM, Monday – Friday.
- 15 days of Annual Leave
- Other benefits
Chia sẻ bài viết này: Copied
Tin tức liên quan
Trường Mầm non KiKo Montessori đồng hành cùng Nhịp tim Việt Nam hỗ trợ trẻ em nghèo mắc bệnh tim bẩm sinh
Đến thăm Khả Hân – một em nhỏ mắc bệnh tim bẩm sinh được cứu sống với sự hỗ trợ từ Sony Electronics Việt nam
Nhịp tim Việt Nam và Lapola Jewelry đến thăm những em nhỏ đang điều trị bệnh tim bẩm sinh
Theo dõi Bản tin của chúng tôi để cập nhật thông tin
Xem Chính sách bảo mật để biết chúng tôi sử dụng và giữ thông tin cá nhân của bạn một cách an toàn như thế nào.