VinaCapital Foundation is looking for a Human Resource Manager to empower our staff and VCF as a whole.
General Description: The HR Manager maintains important compliance with all laws and guidelines for labor matters while communicating and enforcing those laws and guidelines within the organization. Equally important is the protection and representation of our staff. The HR Manager is the staff advocate for all issues ensuring that the VCF staff is given every chance to be successful, fulfilled, and equipped.
- Ensures that sufficient human resources are on hand to perform budgeted VCF work with particular attention paid to the policies regarding diversity, equal protection, gender equality, and women’s rights. If the position is filled by a woman then the HR Manager is the permanent secretary of the Committee on Women’s Affairs at VCF.
- Works with FOSCO and other government agencies to ensure that VCF is in full compliance with all relevant regulations, laws, and decrees. Stays updated on legal/government requirements.
- Sees that all staff takes advantage of appropriate outside job enhancement activities that strengthen both staff and VCF.
- Responsible for annual staff performance evaluations and record-keeping and is the repository of all HR records – ensuring confidentiality.
- Has the responsibility to ensure that VCF rules and policies are followed at all times.
- Creates a culture of care and trust. A good listener for staff to depend on. A problem solver.
- Is involved and consulted in all disciplinary actions.
- Prepares the Offer Letter and Labor Contract for staff and keeps them updated.
- Registration and working with FOSCO for social, health ins, PIT finalization, and others.
- Maintains updated Job Descriptions + org chart.
- Maintains Staff Handbook.
- Involved with CEO and Finance Department in salary administration.
- Spends time in program activities to understand the work from the bottom up.
- Plans and coordinates VCF staff activities like Birthdays, Farewells, Fun Fridays, and staff retreats.
- Exit interviews all staff who are leaving VCF and updates CEO.
- Is a member of the Senior Management team.
- Performs other duties as necessary for the CEO
- Competitive salary
- Insurances are fully covered in accordance with the Labor Code
- Extra Health Insurance for staff and dependence (spouse & legal children)
- Laptop provided
- Working hours: From 9 AM to 6 PM, Monday – Friday at the office: 14E21 Thao Dien, Thu Duc City, HCMC
- 15 days of Annual Leave
- Other benefits
- Deadline: 30th June 2021
- Please send your application to Mr. Bao Hoang – firstname.lastname@example.org
Chia sẻ bài viết này: Copied
Tin tức liên quan
Trường Mầm non Quốc tế Kiko mang Xuân sẻ chia đến với các em nhỏ kém may mắn mắc bệnh tim bẩm sinh
Tổng Lãnh sự quán Cộng hoà Liên bang Đức tại Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh và VinaCapital Foundation trao tặng thiết bị y tế thiết yếu tại tỉnh Quảng Ngãi
Chương trình “Care to Rise – Yêu thương Nâng bước” chăm lo Tết cho thiếu nhi có hoàn cảnh khó khăn bị ảnh hưởng do Covid-19 nhân dịp Tết Quý Mão 2023
Dõi theo hành trình thay đổi cuộc sống cho trẻ em của chúng tôi
Xem Chính sách bảo mật để biết chúng tôi sử dụng và giữ thông tin cá nhân của bạn một cách an toàn như thế nào.