RUN FOR THE HEART is a “Run for charity” event held annually to raise funds for poor children suffering from congenital heart defects that are in need to receive heart surgeries across Vietnam. This event is organized by Heartbeat Vietnam in collaboration with Gamuda Land (HCMC) JSC.
With the message “HEARTS TO HEARTS, RAISE THE LIVES”, Heartbeat Vietnam wants to contribute to keeping the children’s heartbeats, so that they can play and run on their own feet, live healthily and reach out for a bright future as they deserved. For most of us, running is just a simple activity, but “Run for Heart” will light up the rays of hope for poor children to achieve better lives.
Are you ready to RUN with us?
Come to Celadon City on Sunday, December 16th, 2018 to participate in the Run For The Heart event.
ALL OF THE MONEY COLLECTED FROM SPONSORS, TICKET BOX & OTHER RESOURCES WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO HEARTBEAT VIETNAM TO SAVE CHILDREN WITH CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE.
* For more information: http://chayvitraitim.gamudaland.com.vn/
– 15/10 – 11/12: Register, and donate via Ticket box or bank transfer
– 03/12 – 15/12: + Offline registration and donation as well as T-shirt pick-up at Gamuda Land Offices on a work day (8:30 – 17:30, Monday to Friday)
-16/12: Donate, register & pick – up the T-shirt at the Event.
* Donation information:
– Join now to receive a sport T-Shirt for free with each 100.000 VND donated.
– Especially, we offer SPECIAL PROMOTION for those who buy the family package which is only 200.000 VND, you can receive 2 sports T-Shirts & 1 children’s T-Shirt (limited by 500 slots in the Ticket box)
* How to donate
1. Bank Transfer
+ Account No: 007 100 574 4984 Vietcombank – Ho Chi Minh City Branch
+ Beneficiary: The VinaCapital Foundation
+ Details: [Full name & Mobile No] – RFTH 2018
2. Ticket box: https://bit.ly/2RevMZY
3. Offline registration & donation (03/12 – 15/12)
• Gamuda Land (HCMC) JSC Office
– Address: No 68, N1 Street, Son Ky Ward, Tan Phu District, HCM
– Tel: (028) 6252 9999 Fax: (028) 6267 3906
• Gamuda Land Experience Lounge
– Address: No 199A, Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, Ward 7, District 3, HCM
Contact us: Hotline: 028 6252 9999 ext 132
Donation from Kiko Montessori Preschool brings “spring of share” to underprivileged children with congenital heart defects
Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany Ho Chi Minh City and VinaCapital Foundation to handover medical equipment in Quang Ngai province
“Care to Rise – Yêu thương Nâng bước” program organizes Lunar New Year 2023 celebration for children affected by Covid-19
Follow our life-changing journey for children - get our newsletter to stay up to date.