Become an indispensable piece of the VinaCapital Foundation (VCF) and accompany us in empowering and changing the lives of Vietnamese children and women.
|Job title||:||GRASSROOTS PROGRAM COORDINATOR|
|Reporting to||:||Heartbeat Vietnam (HBVN) Manager and Rural Outreach Clinic (ROC) Director|
|Department||:||HBVN & ROC|
|Location||:||14E21 Thao Dien, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
The overall purpose of the job: Grassroots program coordinator’s role is to support the full process of helping a congenital heart defect (CHD) from the early diagnosis stage to providing them a heart surgery/intervention in time through 2 inseparable programs Rural Outreach Clinic (ROC) and Heartbeat Vietnam (HBVN). This position will have a chance to take part in every step of the programs including proposal preparation, implementation, case management, and report with their supervisor/s. They are required to have good communication with local governments, partners, doctors, and hospitals. In addition, they also get involved in any fundraising activity/event related to both programs with any role assigned by the supervisor.
- Support ROC Director on proposals research to ask for yearly grants from donors.
- Propose and execute activities for designated donors to meet their CSR goals.
- Update database and report to ROC Director.
- Paperwork: sending and receiving the letters to partners. (hospital, local authorities)
- Activity and traveling: Planning and liaising with partners for ROC activity logistics including ROC field trips to the countryside
- Other tasks if required.
HBVN & GRASSROOTS ASSISTANT:
- Support all the paperwork of the HBVN/Grassroots program to its partners in the process of helping a CHD case or a case with other diseases.
- Input and manage HBVN’s data and applications including scanning, filing, categorizing.
- Assist Manager to evaluate cases with HBVN’s criteria, check with the local government and hospital about that case’s financial status and health status.
- Write biographies of children and report to donors as assigned.
- Follow-up children before and/or after to inform HBVN Manager/Director to arrange the hospital visit for donors.
- Support in any HBVN’s activities and events such as a hospital visit, home visit, fundraising event,…
- Admin tasks: this position will be in charge of the administration tasks included: managing the office supplies, office equipment, stationery, airplane ticket agency, shipping services, post-office services, and payment reconciliation of admin-related expenses.
- Other tasks if required.
- Graduate from University
- At least 1 year of NGO experience in grassroots projects or comparable experiences
- Ability to travel for outreach clinics and visits to provinces
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English and ability to write professionally and with “heart”
- Ability to work in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and learn internal systems
- Ability to work independently and in a team, and willingness to put in extra work when needed for events and projects
Interested candidates should send applications to Mr. Thao Nong
Tel: 028 3827 8787/105;
Address: 14E21 Thao Dien street, Thao Dien ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC;
Organization’s Name: The VinaCapital Foundation
Application Deadline: April 15, 2022.
VinaCapital Foundation and MoMo Piggybank Community bring clean water to 500 ethnic minority children in Lai Chau province
Subscribe to our Newsletter to stay up-to-date