RECRUITMENT – Become an important part of Heartbeat Vietnam (HBVN) – a program of the VinaCapital Foundation (VCF) and join hands with us to help change the lives of disadvantaged children with congenital heart defects.
|Job title||:||HEARTBEAT VIETNAM (HBVN) PROGRAM COORDINATOR & ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT|
|Reporting to||:||HBVN Program Manager & Director|
|Location||:||14E21 Thao Dien, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITY: This position will mainly support the HBVN program with its component program including Family Grant, Continuing Care, and HBVN Scholarship and Program’s Payment request. Besides that, he/she will take care of the reception area, receive donations and take care of donors who directly give contributions at the VCF office, and supervise the volunteer team for all program events.
Program Coordinator of Heartbeat Vietnam
- Manage three component programs – Family Grant, Continuing Care, and HBVN Scholarship: verify the beneficiaries and contact the family to process HBVN’s support in time, follow up on the children’s health status, upload the database, make a cash advance, disburse, and report.
- Write the biography of the beneficiary, and report to the donor (as assigned by the Manager/Director)
- On-time and well-ready for reception: Receive the phone call and transfer it to the appropriate person in charge, welcome guest to the VCF office.
- Contact, interview, and coordinate volunteers for VCF projects, programs, and events
- Report directly to Director/Manager when required for different kinds of the report: government report, internal report, public report on social media, donor report,…
- Support HBVN Manager/Director with any other assigned tasks
- Reconcile the payable with the hospital partners’ Financial Departments. Process the HBVN & Grassroots Programs’ payment requests with all supporting documents to comply with VCF internal accounting criteria. Cross-check and inform hospital partners after VCF settles the payments.
- Receive cash donations from the donors, deposit them to the bank, and send the report to VCF Financial Department. Coordinate with VCF Financial Department to support the receipt/thank you letter, filing and send the hard copy to donors.
- Report monthly Accounts Payable to HBVN Director & VCF Manager of Finance Services
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILL
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Accounting and Project Management
- Language skills: good command of spoken and written English
- Good at work management, independent
- Problem-solving skills and analyzing skills
- Interpersonal skills: management and presentation
- Experience working with International NGOs is a plus
- Planning skills: financial strategic planning and budget development
- Ability to work in a team, and willing to put in extra work when needed for events and projects
- Competitive salary
- Insurances in accordance with the Labor Code
- Extra Health Insurance for staff and dependence (spouse & legal children)
- Working hours: From 9 AM to 6 PM, Monday – Friday.
- 15 days of Annual Leave
- Other benefits
Share this content: Copied
Donation from Kiko Montessori Preschool brings “spring of share” to underprivileged children with congenital heart defects
Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany Ho Chi Minh City and VinaCapital Foundation to handover medical equipment in Quang Ngai province
“Care to Rise – Yêu thương Nâng bước” program organizes Lunar New Year 2023 celebration for children affected by Covid-19
Follow our life-changing journey for children - get our newsletter to stay up to date.